There are tons of scams about making money online everywhere you look. But when it's free you know you've found something. The way I show you how to make money is exactly how I make money, and it may be simpler than you think. All you need is someone to point you to the resources that work and tell you what doesn't. Good luck to all of us.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Great Video About Google and Search Engine Optimization

Man I love this video. It tells you a lot about how Google operates when judging websites. It has a lot of mention of Search Engine Optimization as well. It is about ten minutes long. It appears to be part of a Discovery Channel documentary. This is one of the best videos I have found yet, top quality.


And here is a very short video that explains the "site:" command in Google and how you can use it to view all the pages Google has indexed for your site, if any.


And a third video that tells you how you will do a lot better working with Google than trying to trick them. This may be the best of the three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


My website: document imaging

Contents


Marketier Update Mailing List
If you wish to be given resources and ebooks not published by me, most free, some paid, all useful. Here is the mailing list to receive them.:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Bookmark and Share